Radical Sportscars, one of the world’s most successful racing car manufacturers, has blurred the lines between road and race performance with the introduction of its new road-legal sports car - the Rapture.
The Rapture is solely designed, engineered and built in the UK at Radical’s headquarters and follows Radical’s ethos of generating extreme performance via lightweight construction, combined with aerodynamic efficiency and Radical tuned engines.
Few other road cars available today offer the same percentage of race-bred DNA as the Rapture, making it the ideal choice for those seeking a raw, exhilarating driving experience – the Rapture can deliver an unapologetic assault on the senses on both the street and ultimately the track.
Each Rapture owner will benefit from a tailored track tuition package to ensure every owner gets the best performance out of their car.
Power is delivered through a turbocharged 350bhp Ford EcoBoost engine, reworked by Radical Performance Engines, which is linked to a paddle shift six-speed gear change with auto-blipper to perfectly match engine revs to road speed.
The Radical Nik-link suspension system has been optimised for both road and track use and is equipped with fully adjustable dampers for complete control.
Featuring a lightweight spaceframe chassis with FIA-compliant safety cell and crash structure, and high-downforce composite bodywork, complete with adjustable rear wing and diffuser, the Rapture corners with phenomenal prowess.
RAPTURE STANDARD FEATURES
• RPE-Ford 2261cc, turbocharged engine with split-event direct injection, twin-independent variable cam timing and fly-by-wire throttle
• LIFE engine management system
• Six-speed sequential transaxle with integral Quaife ATB differential
• Paddleshift gear change with auto-blipper
• Mid-engine, rear wheel drive
• Lightweight spaceframe chassis with FIA-compliant safety cell and crash structure
• LMP-inspired, high-downforce composite bodywork
• Full road lighting
• Bi-plane high-downforce road/trackday rear wing and diffuser
• Electrically-adjustable, heated mirrors
• 300mm (front) 280mm (rear), 48-vane fully-floating disc brakes with four-pot calipers
• Multifunction steering wheel with integral indicators, horn and headlight controls
• Sculpted dash with warning lights and momentary switches
• AiM MXS multifunction LCD dash display with logging function
• Cockpit heater and courtesy light
• 2 x moulded, racing seats with integral headrest and multi-point harness
• 12V auxiliary socket
• Fully adjustable Nik-link suspension system optimised for road and track use
• Front and rear unequal length top and bottom wishbones
• Forged centre-lock hubs
• Interchangeable anti-roll bars
• Bespoke Intrax Racing adjustable ARC dampers
SAFETY & SECURITY
• Remote engine immobiliser
• Fire extinguisher system
• Length: 4.10m
• Width: 1.79m
• Height: 1.13m
• Dry weight: 765kg
• Performance Pack (track only use):
o Adjustable brake bias dial
o Brake pressure logging system
o Front dive planes
o Rear towing eye
o Manettino engine/powertrain calibration switch
• Hankook slick racing tyres
• Hankook wet racing tyres
• Range of colours and vinyl graphics options
• Trimmed cockpit side cards
• European travel pack
• Storage trickle charging kit
• Car cover
• Driver/passenger intercom
• AiM SmartyCam camera system with GPS
• Stoneguard protection kit
• Premium forged wheels